Products Show

Location:Home > Products > Bathroom faucet> single handle bathroom faucet > 1 hole bathroom faucet
1 hole bathroom faucet
左滚动
  • 1 hole bathroom faucet
右滚动
  • 1 hole bathroom faucet
  • Category:single handle bathroom faucet
  • Model:B102 01 01 1
  • View:1733
1 hole bathroom faucet B102 01 01 1 is solid brass construction,finish in chrome,ceramic valve and Neoperl aerator,upc certification,OEM&ODM is acceptable
Hotline: +86-13828089077
Fax: +86-756-8995396

For more information, please leave your inquire.

  • Name:
  • E-mail:
  • Remark:
  •   

Features:

1.chrome finish is looks like a mirror

2.easy installation

3.one handle control,easy and convenience

4.limited lifetime warranty,5 year quality guarantee

5.if you purchase up to 200 faucet or more,we will give you 1% faucet accessories for free(include ceramic cartridge,hose,handles,O ring).

6.100% pressure system tested.

 

Description:

1.connection size: NPT 1/2

2.Material: solid brass construction

3.Handle:zinc alloy

4.surface treatment:chrome(brushed nickel/oil rubbed bronze/matt black/painting/others)

5.Valve:ceramic cartridges(cupc certification pass)

6.Aerator:ABS

7.Flow rate:1.5gpm@60psi

8.Hose: 50 cm 304 s.steel hose(cupc certification pass)

9.plating thinkness: 10μm

10.100% pressure system tested

11.24h acid salt spray test passed

 

Payment terms:

1.T/T: 30% deposit upon approval of sample, remaining 70% before shipment

2.Western Union,Paypal,other ways can be talk over


Packing:

1.How to pack: high quality non-woven bag packing with craft box

2.Spare parts: stainless steel knitted hose, O-ring, fixed gasket, stainless steel installation base

3.The packing can be changed as customer’s requirement


size:

1 hole bathroom faucet size