Products Show

Location:Home > Products > Shower faucet> Exposed shower faucet > 3 function exposed shower set SO231 13 12 1
3 function exposed shower set SO231 13 12 1
左滚动
  • 3 function exposed shower set SO231 13 12 1
  • 3 function exposed shower set SO231 13 12 1
右滚动
  • 3 function exposed shower set SO231 13 12 1
  • Category:Exposed shower faucet
  • Model:SO231 13 12 1
  • View:424
3 function exposed shower set SO231 13 12 1 offered 5 years quality guarantee,OEM and ODM is available.
Hotline: +86-13828089077
Fax: +86-756-8995396

For more information, please leave your inquire.

  • Name:
  • E-mail:
  • Remark:
  •   
Feature:
1.chrome finish which will look like a mirror.
2.lever handles make it easy to adjust the water
3.full rainshower

4.limited lifetime warranty,5 year quality guarantee


Description:
1.body material:59 brass

2.surface treatment:


3.handle:zinc alloy

4.single function 8" abs shower head

5.hand shower:ABS

5.hand shower base:ABS

6.galvanized coating:nickel 8um,chrome 0.25um
7.valve: hot and cold valve

8.100% pressure system tested

9.24h acid salt spray test passed

10.stainless steel shower hose

11.stainless steel rigid riser kit


Payment terms:
1.T/T: 30% deposit upon approval of sample, remaining 70% before shipment
2.Western Union,Paypal,other ways can be talk over
 
Packing:
1.How to pack: high quality non-woven bag packing with craft box

2.The packing can be changed as customer’s requirement