Products Show

Location:Home > Products > Bathroom faucet> double handle bathroom faucet > 3 holes widespread faucet B217 04 01 1
3 holes widespread faucet B217 04 01 1
左滚动
  • 3 holes widespread faucet B217 04 01 1
右滚动
  • 3 holes widespread faucet B217 04 01 1
  • Category:double handle bathroom faucet
  • Model:B217 04 01 1
  • View:1059
3 holes widespread faucet B217 04 01 1 is made of 59 brass,finish in chrome,brass valve and Neoperl aerator,OEM&ODM is acceptable.
Hotline: +86-13828089077
Fax: +86-756-8995396

For more information, please leave your inquire.

  • Name:
  • E-mail:
  • Remark:
  •   

Features:

1.two handle control,easy and convenience

2.limited lifetime warranty,5 year quality guarantee

3.if you purchase up to 200 faucet or more,we will give you 1% faucet accessories for free(include ceramic cartirdge,hose,handles,O ring).

4.100% pressure system tested.

 

Description:

1.Main body material: 59 brass

2.Finished:


3.Handle material:zinc alloy

4.Valve:brass cartridges

5.Aerator:ABS

6.Hose:70cm*10*1*11 304 stainless steel braided hose

7.24h acid salt spray test passed

8.flow rate:1.5gpm,60psi


Payment terms:

1.T/T: 30% deposit upon approval of sample, remaining 70% before shipment

2.Western Union,Paypal,other ways can be talk over


Packing:

1.How to pack: high quality non-woven bag packing with craft box

2.Spare parts:stainless steel knitted hose, O-ring, fixed gasket, stainless steel installation base

3.packing can be changed as customer’s requirement


Size: