Products Show

Location:Home > Products > Bathroom faucet> dual handle bathroom faucet > 8 inch spread 3 hole bathroom faucet
8 inch spread 3 hole bathroom faucet
  • 8 inch spread 3 hole bathroom faucet
  • 8 inch spread 3 hole bathroom faucet
  • Category:dual handle bathroom faucet
  • Model:B211 04 01 1
  • View:4865
8 inch spread 3 hole bathroom faucet B211 04 01 1 offer 5 years quality guarantee,cupc is approved,low lead brass material.
Hotline: +86-13828089077
Fax: +86-0750-6138768

For more information, please leave your inquire.

  • Name:
  • E-mail:
  • Remark:

Features finish is looks like a mirror

2.easy installation

3.widespread 3 hole design lifetime warranty,5 year quality guarantee

5.if you purchase up to 200 faucets or more,we will give you 1% faucet accessories for free(include ceramic cartirdge,hose,handles,O ring).

6.100% pressure system tested.



1.Material: Low Lead brass

2.Handle:zinc alloy

3.Surface treatment:chrome(brushed nickel/oil rubbed bronze/matt black/painting/others)

4.Valve:brass cartridges(cUPC certification passed)


6.Flow rate:1.5gpm@60psi

7.Hose:50cm*2 304 s.steel hose(cUPC certification passed)

8.Connected hose:30cm*2pcs(cUPC certification passed)


10.cUPC approved


Payment terms

1.T/T: 30% deposit upon approval of sample, remaining 70% before shipment

2.Western Union,Paypal,other ways can be talk over



1.How to pack: high quality non-woven bag packing with craft box

2.Spare parts:stainless steel knitted hose, O-ring, fixed gasket, stainless steel installation base

3.packing can be changed as customer’s requirement


Prev:Nothing Next:Widespread basin faucet B551 04 01 1