Products Show

Location:Home > Products > Shower faucet> concealed shower faucet > Concealed hot and cold valve shower set SO012 21 01 1
Concealed hot and cold valve shower set SO012 21 01 1
左滚动
  • Concealed hot and cold valve shower set SO012 21 01 1
右滚动
  • Concealed hot and cold valve shower set SO012 21 01 1
  • Category:concealed shower faucet
  • Model:SO012 21 01 1
  • View:88
Concealed hot and cold valve shower set SO012 21 01 1 offer 5 years quality guarantee,low lead brass,OEM and ODM is available
Hotline: +86-13828089077
Fax: +86-756-8995396

For more information, please leave your inquire.

  • Name:
  • E-mail:
  • Remark:
  •   

Feature

1.chrome finish look like a mirror

2.lever handles make it easy to adjust the water

3.full rainshower

4.limited lifetime warranty,5 year quality guarantee


Description

1.shower mixer & water way material:low lead brass

2.shower head: 8 inch,stainless steel,with single function

3.heads shower arm: 304ss

4.valve handle:zinc alloy

5.valve: hot and cold valve

6.shower spout: zinc alloy

7.100% pressure system tested

8.shower mixer with bathtub draining device

9.available finish:



Payment terms

1.T/T: 30% deposit upon approval of sample, remaining 70% before shipment

2.Western Union,Paypal,other ways can be talk over


Packing

1.How to pack: high quality non-woven bag packing with craft box

2.outer carton size: 435*210*115mm (6sets/carton)

3.packing can be changed as customer’s requirement