Products Show

Location:Home > Products > Bathroom faucet> single handle bathroom faucet > AB1953 basin faucet
AB1953 basin faucet
左滚动
  • AB1953 basin faucet
右滚动
  • AB1953 basin faucet
  • Category:single handle bathroom faucet
  • Model:B015 01 01 1
  • View:2023
AB1953 basin faucet is solid low lead construction,ceramic dish cartridge,5 years gurantee,cupc certridge,flow rates:2.2gpm,60psi
Hotline: +86-13828089077
Fax: +86-756-8995396

For more information, please leave your inquire.

  • Name:
  • E-mail:
  • Remark:
  •   

Features:

1.chrome finish is looks like a mirror

2.easy installation

3.one handle control,easy and convenience

4.limited lifetime warranty,5 year quality guarantee

5.if you purchase up to 200 faucet or more,we will give you 1% faucet accessories for free(include ceramic cartirdge,hose,handles,O ring).

6.100% pressure system tested.

 

Description:

connection size: 3/8"

connection type: compression

Material: Low Lead brass

Plating:chrome,brushed nickel,original brass,antique brass,antique copper,oil rubbed bronze,PVD brushed nickel,PVD brass is offered.

Handle:zinc

Valve:ceramic cartridges

Aerator:ABS

Hose:50cm*2 304 s.steel hose

Thinkness:10μm

100% pressure system tested.

cUPC approved

Overall Height:7inch

Spout Height:3inch

Spout Reach:5.5inch


Payment terms:

T/T: 30% deposit upon approval of sample, remaining 70% before shipment

Western Union,Paypal,other ways can be talk over


Packing:

How to pack: high quality non-woven bag packing with craft box

Spare parts:stainless steel knitted hose, O-ring, fixed gasket, stainless steel installation base

box size: 405*380*37mm

packing can be changed as customer’s requirement


size:


Photos:

AB1953 basin faucet photos