Products Show

Location:Home > Products > Bathroom faucet> single handle bathroom faucet > Bathroom Wash Basin Faucet
Bathroom Wash Basin Faucet
左滚动
  • Bathroom Wash Basin Faucet
  • Bathroom Wash Basin Faucet
右滚动
  • Bathroom Wash Basin Faucet
  • Category:single handle bathroom faucet
  • Model:B001 01 01 1
  • View:1613
Bathroom Wash Basin Faucets B001 01 01 1 offer 5 years quality guarantee,solid brass construction,OEM and ODM is acceptable.
Hotline: +86-13828089077
Fax: +86-756-8995396

For more information, please leave your inquire.

  • Name:
  • E-mail:
  • Remark:
  •   

Features:

1.chrome finish is looks like a mirror

2.easy installation

3.one handle control,easy and convenience

4.limited lifetime warranty,5 year quality guarantee

5.if you purchase up to 200 faucet or more,we will give you 1% faucet accessories for free(include ceramic cartridge,hose,handles,O ring).

6.100% pressure system tested.

 

Flow rate:

1.5 gallons per minute max @ 60 psi


Description:

1.connection size: 3/8"

2.Material: solid brass construction

3.Finish:chrome(brushed nickel/oil rubbed bronze/matt black/painting/others)

4.Handle:zinc alloy

5.Valve:Sedal ceramic cartridges

6.Aerator:ABS Neoperl

7.Hose:304 stainless steel braided flexible supplies

8.Thinkness:10μm

9.24h acid salt spray test passed

 

Payment terms:

1.T/T: 30% deposit upon approval of sample, remaining 70% before shipment

2.Western Union,Paypal,other ways can be talk over

 

Packing:

1.How to pack: high quality non-woven bag packing with craft box

2.Spare parts: stainless steel knitted hose, O-ring, fixed gasket, stainless steel installation base

3.box size: 310*180*70mm

4.packing can be changed as customer’s requirement


Size:

Bathroom Wash Basin Faucet size


Photos

Bathroom Wash Basin Faucets photos