Products Show

Location:Home > Products > Bathtub faucet> floor standing bathtub faucet > Bathtub faucet with shower attachment
Bathtub faucet with shower attachment
左滚动
  • Bathtub faucet with shower attachment
右滚动
  • Bathtub faucet with shower attachment
  • Category:floor standing bathtub faucet
  • Model:S125 04 01 1
  • View:1568
Bathtub faucet with shower attachment S125 04 01 1 offer 5 years quality guarantee,solid brass construction,cucp approved,OEM and ODM is acceptable
Hotline: +86-13828089077
Fax: +86-756-8995396

For more information, please leave your inquire.

  • Name:
  • E-mail:
  • Remark:
  •   
Description
1.Elbow pipe material:brass
2.main body material:brass
3.two straight pipe material:brass;25*1.0*680mm

4.hand shower:brass

5.cross handle material:zinc alloy

6.with 1.5m stainless steel hand shower tube
7.base:brass:99*30mm*2
8.with 304 stainless steel conceal box
9.supply hose:M10*1*81cm stainless steel braid hot and cold hose(cUPC certificated)
10.surface treatment:chrome(brushed nickel/oil rubbed bronze/matt black/painting/others)
11.galvanized coating:nickel:6-8um;chroem:0.15-0.2um
12.Valve:brass cartridge
13.Aerator:Neoperl aerator

14.Spout flow rate>=2.37gpm@20psi ;hand shower flow rate<=2.5gpm@80psi

15.24h Neutral salt spray test passed


Payment terms
1.T/T: 30% deposit upon approval of sample, remaining 70% before shipment
2.Western Union,Paypal,other ways can be talk over

Packing
1.How to pack: high quality non-woven bag packing with craft box
2.inner carton size: 820*460*175mm 
3.outer carton size: 855*490*565mm (3 sets/carton)
4.packing can be changed as customer’s requirement

Size