Products Show

Location:Home > Products > Bathtub faucet> deck mount bathtub faucet > bathtub faucet with sprayer
bathtub faucet with sprayer
  • bathtub faucet with sprayer
  • bathtub faucet with sprayer
  • Category:deck mount bathtub faucet
  • Model:T696OK1
  • View:2936
bathtub faucet with sprayer T696OK1 offer 5 years quality guarantee,solid brass construction,OEM and ODM is acceptable,with upc/cupc certification.
Hotline: +86-13828089077
Fax: +86-0750-6138768

For more information, please leave your inquire.

  • Name:
  • E-mail:
  • Remark:

Features: finish is looks like a mirror

2.easy installation lifetime warranty,5 year quality guarantee

4.if you purchase up to 200 faucet or more,we will give you 1% faucet accessories for free(include ceramic cartirdge,hose,handles,O ring).

5.100% pressure system tested.



Material:solid brass construction


Hand shower:solid brass construction

Surface treatment:chrome(original brass/brushed nickel/oil rubber bronze/antique copper/PVD brass is available)

Valve:brass cartridge


Connect hose:304 s.steel hose(30cm long)

Hose:304 s.steel hose(50cm long)

Flexible hose:1.5m s.steel


100% pressure system tested

Payment terms:

T/T: 30% deposit upon approval of sample, remaining 70% before shipment

Western Union,Paypal,other ways can be talk over



1.How to pack: high quality non-woven bag packing with craft box

2.packing can be changed as customer’s requirement


bathtub faucet with sprayer t696ok1 size