Products Show

Location:Home > Products > Kitchen faucet> pot filler > Black pot filler faucet
Black pot filler faucet
左滚动
  • Black pot filler faucet
右滚动
  • Black pot filler faucet
  • Category:pot filler
  • Model:K124 07 06 1
  • View:2170
black pot filler faucet,offer 5 years quality guarantee,solid brass construction,UPC certification,OEM or ODM is available.
Hotline: +86-13828089077
Fax: +86-756-8995396

For more information, please leave your inquire.

  • Name:
  • E-mail:
  • Remark:
  •   
Description:
1.Main body Material: 59 brass 
2.Surface treatment:
sample color
3.Handle material:zinc alloy
4.24h acid salt spray test passed
5.Valve:brass cartridge(cUPC certification passed)
6.Aerator:Neoperl ABS aerator
7.Flow rate:1.8gpm@60psi
8.Brass hexagon cartridege nut
9.Supply hose:50cm*m10*1*11 stainless steel braidd hose(cUPC certification passed)
10.100% pressure system tested

How is our faucet features?
1.Easy installation
2.One handle control,easy and convenience
3.Limited lifetime warranty,5 year quality guarantee
4.If you purchase up to 200 faucet or more,we will give you 1% faucet accessories for free(include ceramic cartridge,hose,handles,O ring).

Payment terms:
1.T/T: 30% deposit upon approval of sample, remaining 70% before shipment
2.Western Union,Paypal,other ways can be talk over.

Packing:
1.High quality non-woven bag packing with craft box
2.Spare parts: stainless steel knitted hose, O-ring, fixed gasket, stainless steel installation base
3.Inner box size:700*305*72mm
4.Outer box size:715*320*385mm(5 sets/carton)
5.Packing can be changed as customer’s requirement

Specification: