Products Show

Location:Home > Products > Kitchen faucet> pull out/down kitchen faucet > Brass pull out kitchen faucet - K131 01 02 1
Brass pull out kitchen faucet - K131 01 02 1
左滚动
  • Brass pull out kitchen faucet - K131 01 02 1
  • Brass pull out kitchen faucet - K131 01 02 1
  • Brass pull out kitchen faucet - K131 01 02 1
  • Brass pull out kitchen faucet - K131 01 02 1
  • Brass pull out kitchen faucet - K131 01 02 1
  • Brass pull out kitchen faucet - K131 01 02 1
  • Brass pull out kitchen faucet - K131 01 02 1
右滚动
  • Brass pull out kitchen faucet - K131 01 02 1
  • Category:pull out/down kitchen faucet
  • Model:K131 01 02 1
  • View:1711
UPC approved.Brass pull out kitchen faucet - K131 01 02 1,with high quality and competitive price,solid brass construction,ceramic valve,ABS aerator.
Hotline: +86-13828089077
Fax: +86-756-8995396

For more information, please leave your inquire.

  • Name:
  • E-mail:
  • Remark:
  •   
Description:
1.Main body Material: brass
2.Surface treatment:brush nickel
3.Handle material:zinc alloy
4.Elbow pipe:stainless steel
5.Spray head:stainless steel two function
6.24h acid salt spray test passed
7.Valve:ceramic cartridge(cUPC certification passed)
8.Aerator:Neoperl ABS aerator
9.Flow rate:1.8gpm@60psi
10.Shank:60mm stainless steel 201(brass nut with screw+201 stainless steel spacer+rubber spacer+white spacer)
11.Brass hexagon cartridege nut

12.Supply hose:50cm*m10*1*11 stainless steel braidd hose

13.Pull out hose:1.5m nylon hose

14.100% pressure system tested

How is our faucet features?
1.Easy installation
2.One handle control,easy and convenience
3.Limited lifetime warranty,5 year quality guarantee
4.If you purchase up to 200 faucet or more,we will give you 1% faucet accessories for free(include ceramic cartridge,hose,handles,O ring).

Payment terms:
1.T/T: 30% deposit upon approval of sample, remaining 70% before shipment
2.Western Union,Paypal,other ways can be talk over.

Packing:
1.High quality non-woven bag packing with craft box
2.Spare parts: stainless steel knitted hose, O-ring, fixed gasket, stainless steel installation base
3.Inner box size:700*305*72mm
4.Outer box size:715*320*385mm(5 sets/carnton)
5.Packing can be changed as customer’s requirement

Size:



Optional: