Products Show

Location:Home > Products > Kitchen faucet> Single handle kitchen faucet > Brass single handle kitchen tap K201 03 01 1
Brass single handle kitchen tap K201 03 01 1
左滚动
  • Brass single handle kitchen tap K201 03 01 1
右滚动
  • Brass single handle kitchen tap K201 03 01 1
  • Category:Single handle kitchen faucet
  • Model:K201 03 01 1
  • View:223
Brass single handle kitchen tap K201 03 01 1 offer 5 years quality guarantee,OEM and ODM is acceptable.CE certificated.
Hotline: +86-13828089077
Fax: +86-756-8995396

For more information, please leave your inquire.

  • Name:
  • E-mail:
  • Remark:
  •   
Description:
1.Material:brass water way
2.Surface treatment:
color sample
3.Handle material:zinc alloy
4.Galvanized coating:nickel 8um;chroem 0.25um
5.24h acid salt spray test passed
6.Valve:ceramic cartridge
7.Aerator:Neoperl ABS aerator
8.Brass hexagon cartridege nut
9.Supply hose:50cm*m10*1*11 stainless steel braidd hose
10.100% pressure system tested

How is our faucet features?
1.Chrome finish is highly reflective like a mirror
2.Easy installation
3.One handle control,easy and convenience
4.Limited lifetime warranty,5 year quality guarantee
5.If you purchase up to 200 faucet or more,we will give you 1% faucet accessories for free(include ceramic cartridge,hose,handles,O ring).

Payment terms:
1.T/T: 30% deposit upon approval of sample, remaining 70% before shipment
2.Western Union,Paypal,other ways can be talk over.

Packing:
1.High quality non-woven bag packing with craft box
2.Spare parts: stainless steel knitted hose, O-ring, fixed gasket, stainless steel installation base

5.Packing can be changed as customer’s requirement


Specification: