Products Show

Location:Home > Products > Kitchen faucet> pull out/down kitchen faucet > Brushed nickel pull out kitchen faucet K140 01 02 1
Brushed nickel pull out kitchen faucet K140 01 02 1
左滚动
  • Brushed nickel pull out kitchen faucet K140 01 02 1
右滚动
  • Brushed nickel pull out kitchen faucet K140 01 02 1
  • Category:pull out/down kitchen faucet
  • Model:K140 01 02 1
  • View:1018
Brushed nickel pull out kitchen faucet K140 01 02 1,offer 5 years quality guarantee,make of low lead brass,and with imported ceramic valve.cUPC certification is approved.
Hotline: +86-13828089077
Fax: +86-756-8995396

For more information, please leave your inquire.

  • Name:
  • E-mail:
  • Remark:
  •   

Description:

1. Mian body material:59 brass

2. Spray head material:ABS two function

3. Handle material:zinc alloy

4. Weight kit:420g

5. Surface treatment:


6. Test:24h acid spray test passed

7. Cartridge:ceramic cartridge(cupc certification)

8. Aerator:abs Neoperl aerator

9. Flow rate:1.8gpm@60psi

10.Supply hose:60cm*10*1*11 stainless steel brasided hose

11. Spray hose:180cm nylon hose(cupc certification)

12. Electrodeposition thickness:10um


How is our faucet features?

1.chrome finish is highly reflective for a mirror–like look that works with any decorating style

2.easy installation

3.one handle control,easy and convenience

4.limited lifetime warranty,5 year quality guarantee

5.if you purchase up to 200 faucet or more,we will give you 1% faucet accessories for free(include ceramic cartirdge,hose,handles,O ring).

6.pull out sprayer for easy flushing


Payment terms:

T/T: 30% deposit upon approval of sample, remaining 70% before shipment

Western Union,Paypal,other ways can be talk over.


Packing:

high quality non-woven bag packing with craft box

Spare parts: stainless steel knitted hose, O-ring, fixed gasket, stainless steel installation base

packing can be changed as customer’s requirement


Optional: