Products Show

Location:Home > Products > Bathroom faucet> waterfall bathroom faucet > Cascade basin mixer tap
Cascade basin mixer tap
  • Cascade basin mixer tap
  • Cascade basin mixer tap
  • Category:waterfall bathroom faucet
  • Model:B014 02 01 1
  • View:2936
cascade basin mixer tap B014 02 01 1 offer 5 years quality guarantee,you don't worry about your taps will be leaking in the next few years,solid brass construction,OEM and ODM is acceptable.
Hotline: +86-13828089077
Fax: +86-0750-6138768

For more information, please leave your inquire.

  • Name:
  • E-mail:
  • Remark:


1.easy installation handle control,easy and convenience lifetime warranty,5 year quality guarantee

4.if you purchase up to 200 faucet or more,we will give you 1% faucet accessories for free(include ceramic cartirdge,hose,handles,O ring).

5.100% pressure system tested.



1.Main body material: 59 brass


3.Handle material:zinc alloy

4.Base material:zinc alloy/brass

5.Valve:ceramic cartridges


7.Hose:60cm*10*1*11 304 stainless steel braided hose

8.24h acid salt spray test passed

9.flow rate:1.5gpm,60psi

Payment terms:

1.T/T: 30% deposit upon approval of sample, remaining 70% before shipment

2.Western Union,Paypal,other ways can be talk over


1.How to pack: high quality non-woven bag packing with craft box

2.Spare parts:stainless steel knitted hose, O-ring, fixed gasket, stainless steel installation base

3.packing can be changed as customer’s requirement