Products Show

Location:Home > Products > Bathroom faucet> dual handle bathroom faucet > Centerset short basin faucet
Centerset short basin faucet
  • Centerset short basin faucet
  • Centerset short basin faucet
  • Category:dual handle bathroom faucet
  • Model:B270 03 01 4
  • View:1537
Centerset short basin faucet is made of zinc alloy,finish in chrome,brass valve and Neoperl aerator,OEM&ODM is acceptable.
Hotline: +86-13828089077
Fax: +86-0750-6138768

For more information, please leave your inquire.

  • Name:
  • E-mail:
  • Remark:


1.double handle control,easy and convenience lifetime warranty,5 year quality guarantee

3.if you purchase up to 200 faucet or more,we will give you 1% faucet accessories for free(include ceramic cartirdge,hose,handles,O ring).

4.100% pressure system tested.


1.Water spout material: zinc alloy + plastic water way

2.Base material:zinc alloy/201 stainless steel + PE rubber mat


4.Handle material:zinc alloy

5.Valve:brass cartridges


7.Hose:70cm*10*1*11 304 stainless steel braided hose

8.24h acid salt spray test passed

9.flow rate:1.5gpm,60psi

Payment terms:

1.T/T: 30% deposit upon approval of sample, remaining 70% before shipment

2.Western Union,Paypal,other ways can be talk over


1.How to pack: high quality non-woven bag packing with craft box

2.Spare parts:stainless steel knitted hose, O-ring, fixed gasket, stainless steel installation base

3.packing can be changed as customer’s requirement