Products Show

Location:Home > Products > Kitchen faucet> pull out/down kitchen faucet > chrome and black pull out kitchen faucet
chrome and black pull out kitchen faucet
左滚动
  • chrome and black pull out kitchen faucet
  • chrome and black pull out kitchen faucet
右滚动
  • chrome and black pull out kitchen faucet
  • Category:pull out/down kitchen faucet
  • Model:K111 01 04 1
  • View:1094
chrome and black pull out kitchen faucet K111 01 04 1 offer 5 years quality guarantee,solid brass construction,OEM and ODM is available.
Hotline: +86-13828089077
Fax: +86-756-8995396

For more information, please leave your inquire.

  • Name:
  • E-mail:
  • Remark:
  •   
Description:
1.Main body Material: 59 brass 
2.Surface treatment:
color sample
3.Handle material:zinc alloy
4.Elbow pipe:stainless steel 201
5.Spray head:ABS two function
6.Galvanized coating:nickel 8um;chrome 0.25um
7.24h acid salt spray test passed
8.Valve:ceramic cartridge(cUPC certification passed)
9.Aerator:Neoperl ABS aerator
10.Flow rate:1.8gpm@60psi
11.Shank:60mm stainless steel 201(brass nut with screw+201 stainless steel spacer+rubber spacer+white spacer)
12.Brass hexagon cartridege nut
13.Supply hose:50cm*m10*1*11 stainless steel braidd hose(cUPC certification passed)

14.Pull out hose:1.8m quick conncet nylon hose

15.100% pressure system tested


How is our faucet features?
1.Easy installation
2.One handle control,easy and convenience
3.Limited lifetime warranty,5 year quality guarantee
4.If you purchase up to 200 faucet or more,we will give you 1% faucet accessories for free(include ceramic cartridge,hose,handles,O ring).

Payment terms:
1.T/T: 30% deposit upon approval of sample, remaining 70% before shipment
2.Western Union,Paypal,other ways can be talk over.

Packing:
1.High quality non-woven bag packing with craft box
2.Spare parts: stainless steel knitted hose, O-ring, fixed gasket, stainless steel installation base
3.Inner box size:700*305*72mm
4.Outer box size:715*320*385mm(5 sets/carnton)
5.Packing can be changed as customer’s requirement

Size:

chrome and black pull out kitchen faucet size

Optional: