Products Show

Location:Home > Products > Bathroom faucet> single handle bathroom faucet > Classic vessel basin faucet
Classic vessel basin faucet
  • Classic vessel basin faucet
  • Classic vessel basin faucet
  • Category:single handle bathroom faucet
  • Model:B104 02 01 1
  • View:2624
classic vessel basin faucet is make of brass,ceramic valve,ABS aerator,with 304 s.steel hose
Hotline: +86-13828089077
Fax: +86-0750-6138768

For more information, please leave your inquire.

  • Name:
  • E-mail:
  • Remark:

Features: finish is looks like a mirror

2.easy installation handle control,easy and convenience lifetime warranty,5 year quality guarantee

5.if you purchase up to 200 faucet or more,we will give you 1% faucet accessories for free(include ceramic cartirdge,hose,handles,O ring).

6.100% pressure system tested.


1.connection size: NPT 1/2
2.Material: 59 brass
3.Handle:zinc alloy
4.surface treatment:chrome(brushed nickel/oil rubbed bronze/matt black/painting/others)
5.Valve:ceramic cartridges(UPC certificate passed)
6.Aerator:Neoperl aerator
7.Hose:57cm*10*1*11 304 s.steel hose(UPC certificate passed)
8.Flow rate:1.5gpm@60psi
9.plating thinkness:nickel 8um;chroem 0.25um
10.24h acid salt spray test passed

Payment terms:

T/T: 30% deposit upon approval of sample, remaining 70% before shipment

Western Union,Paypal,other ways can be talk over



How to pack: high quality non-woven bag packing with craft box

packing can be changed as customer’s requirement