Products Show

Location:Home > Products > Shower faucet> concealed shower faucet > classical shower faucet with hand shower
classical shower faucet with hand shower
左滚动
  • classical shower faucet with hand shower
右滚动
  • classical shower faucet with hand shower
  • Category:concealed shower faucet
  • Model:S141 01 01 1
  • View:1271
classical shower faucet with hand shower S141 01 01 1 main body make of low lead brass,ABS hand shower,pressure balance valve,upc/cupc certification is offered.
Hotline: +86-13828089077
Fax: +86-756-8995396

For more information, please leave your inquire.

  • Name:
  • E-mail:
  • Remark:
  •   

Feature

1.chrome finish look like a mirror

2.lever handles make it easy to adjust the water

3.pressure balancing control valve to help maintain water temperature in the shower

4.two shower head with 5 function to meet more requirement

5.limited lifetime warranty,5 year quality guarantee

6.upc,cUPC certification is available


Description

1.shower mixer & water way material:low lead brass

2.shower head: 4 inch,ABS,with 5 function

3.heads shower arm: 304ss

4.handle:zinc alloy

5.valve: pressure balance valve

6.100% pressure system tested

7.cupc approved

8.available finish:



Payment terms

1.T/T: 30% deposit upon approval of sample, remaining 70% before shipment

2.Western Union,Paypal,other ways can be talk over


Packing

1.How to pack: high quality non-woven bag packing with craft box

2.outer carton size: 325*197*120mm (12 sets/carton)

3.packing can be changed as customer’s requirement