Products Show

Location:Home > Products > Shower faucet> shower mixer > Conceal hot and cold shower mixer SO938 21 16 2
Conceal hot and cold shower mixer SO938 21 16 2
左滚动
  • Conceal hot and cold shower mixer SO938 21 16 2
  • Conceal hot and cold shower mixer SO938 21 16 2
右滚动
  • Conceal hot and cold shower mixer SO938 21 16 2
  • Category:shower mixer
  • Model:SO938 21 16 2
  • View:95
Conceal hot and cold shower mixer SO938 21 16 2 offer 5 years quality guarantee,OEM and ODM is acceptable,100% pressure test pass
Hotline: +86-13828089077
Fax: +86-756-8995396

For more information, please leave your inquire.

  • Name:
  • E-mail:
  • Remark:
  •   

Features:

1.Lever control,easy and convenience

2.Limited lifetime warranty,5 year quality guarantee

3.If you purchase up to 200 faucet or more,we will give you 1% faucet accessories for free

4.100% pressure system tested.


Description:

1.stainless steel 304 main body

2.35mm ceramic valve(hot and cold valve),single function

3.stainless steel handle

4.24h acid salt spray test pass

5.100% pressure system tested.

6.Finish:chrome as photo(available color as below)




Payment terms:

1.T/T: 30% deposit upon approval of sample, remaining 70% before shipment

2.Western Union,Paypal,other ways can be talk over


Packing:

1.How to pack: high quality non-woven bag packing with craft box

2.packing can be changed as customer’s requirement