Products Show

Location:Home > Products > Shower faucet> Thermostatic shower set > Exposed shower faucet - Lacy Series
Exposed shower faucet - Lacy Series
  • Exposed shower faucet - Lacy Series
  • Exposed shower faucet - Lacy Series
  • Category:Thermostatic shower set
  • Model:S002 06 01 1
  • View:2833
Exposed shower faucet - Lacy Series,make of 59 brass,thermostatic valve,OEM and OMD is acceptable
Hotline: +86-13828089077
Fax: +86-0750-6138768

For more information, please leave your inquire.

  • Name:
  • E-mail:
  • Remark:
Feature: finish which will look like a mirror.
2.lever handles make it easy to adjust the water
3.full rainshower lifetime warranty,5 year quality guarantee
5.upc/cUPC certification is available
1.body material:59 brass(with cold touch technology)

2.surface treatment:

3.handle:zinc alloy

4.single function 8" abs shower head

5.hand shower base:ABS

6.galvanized coating:nickel 8um,chrome 0.25um
7.valve: thermostatic valve
8.flow rate>=2.5gpm@80psi

9.100% pressure system tested

10.24h acid salt spray test passed

Payment terms:
1.T/T: 30% deposit upon approval of sample, remaining 70% before shipment
2.Western Union,Paypal,other ways can be talk over
1.How to pack: high quality non-woven bag packing with craft box
2.The packing can be changed as customer’s requirement