Products Show

Location:Home > Products > Shower faucet> concealed shower faucet > Concealed shower faucet with hand shower
Concealed shower faucet with hand shower
左滚动
  • Concealed shower faucet with hand shower
右滚动
  • Concealed shower faucet with hand shower
  • Category:concealed shower faucet
  • Model:S008 16 01 1
  • View:1460
concealed shower faucet with hand shower main body make of low lead brass,ABS hand shower,pressure balance valve-Banyan faucet manufacturer
Hotline: +86-13828089077
Fax: +86-756-8995396

For more information, please leave your inquire.

  • Name:
  • E-mail:
  • Remark:
  •   

Feature

1.chrome finish look like a mirror

2.lever handles make it easy to adjust the water

3.pressure balancing control valve to help maintain water temperature in the shower

4.full rainshower

5.limited lifetime warranty,5 year quality guarantee

6.upc,cUPC certification is available


Description

1.shower mixer & water way material:low lead brass

2.shower head: 8 inch,ABS,with single function

3.heads shower arm: 304ss

4.handle:zinc alloy

5.valve: pressure balance valve

6.100% pressure system tested

7.shower mixer with bathtub draining device

8.cupc approved

9.available finish:


Payment terms

T/T: 30% deposit upon approval of sample, remaining 70% before shipment

Western Union,Paypal,other ways can be talk over


Packing

1.How to pack: high quality non-woven bag packing with craft box

2.outer carton size: 500*440*400mm (6pcs/carton)

3.packing can be changed as customer’s requirement


Size