Products Show

Location:Home > Products > Shower faucet> concealed shower faucet > Concealed shower set with waterfall spout SO282 23 01 1
Concealed shower set with waterfall spout SO282 23 01 1
左滚动
  • Concealed shower set with waterfall spout SO282 23 01 1
右滚动
  • Concealed shower set with waterfall spout SO282 23 01 1
  • Category:concealed shower faucet
  • Model:SO282 23 01 1
  • View:293
upc two function shower faucet S147 03 01 1 with 5 year guarantee, 100% water test pass,hot and cold valve.
Hotline: +86-13828089077
Fax: +86-756-8995396

For more information, please leave your inquire.

  • Name:
  • E-mail:
  • Remark:
  •   

Feature

1.chrome finish look like a mirror

2.lever handles make it easy to adjust the water

3.full rainshower

4.limited lifetime warranty,5 year quality guarantee


Description

1.shower mixer & water way material:brass

2.shower head: 8 inch,brass,with single function

3.heads shower arm: 304ss

4.hand shower material:brass

5.Hot and cold valve

6.valve handle:zinc alloy

7.shower spout material:brass

8.valve: pressure balance valve

9.100% pressure system tested

10.shower mixer with bathtub draining device

11.available finish:



Payment terms

1.T/T: 30% deposit upon approval of sample, remaining 70% before shipment

2.Western Union,Paypal,other ways can be talk over


Packing

1.How to pack: high quality non-woven bag packing with craft box

2.inner box size: 435*210*115mm (6sets/carton)

3.packing can be changed as customer’s requirement