Products Show

Location:Home > Products > Shower faucet> concealed shower faucet > Concealed upc shower faucet s152 02 01 1
Concealed upc shower faucet s152 02 01 1
左滚动
  • Concealed upc shower faucet s152 02 01 1
右滚动
  • Concealed upc shower faucet s152 02 01 1
  • Category:concealed shower faucet
  • Model:S152 01 01 1
  • View:1560
Concealed upc shower faucet s152 02 01 1,make of 59 brass,40mm pressure balance valve,OEM and OMD is acceptable
Hotline: +86-13828089077
Fax: +86-756-8995396

For more information, please leave your inquire.

  • Name:
  • E-mail:
  • Remark:
  •   
Feature:
1.chrome finish which will look like a mirror.
2.lever handles make it easy to adjust the water
3.pressure balancing control valve to help maintain water temperature in the shower
4.full rainshower
5.limited lifetime warranty,5 year quality guarantee
6.upc,cUPC certification is available
 
Description:
1.material:59 brass
2.surface treatment:chrome(brushed nickel/oil rubbed bronze/matt black/painting/others)
3.handle:zinc alloy
4.spout:zinc zlloy

5.single function shower head

6.hand shower:ABS

7.valve: pressure balance valve

8.plate material:201 stainless steel

9.galvanized coating:nickel 8um,chrome0.25um

10.with bathtub draining device

11.centrance tube:304 stainless steel tube+stainless steel conver

12.100% pressure system tested

Payment terms:
1.T/T: 30% deposit upon approval of sample, remaining 70% before shipment
2.Western Union,Paypal,other ways can be talk over
 
Packing:
1.How to pack: high quality non-woven bag packing with craft box
2.The packing can be changed as customer’s requirement