Products Show

Location:Home > Products > Shower faucet> concealed shower faucet > Concealed upc shower faucet with spout - Mega Series
Concealed upc shower faucet with spout - Mega Series
左滚动
  • Concealed upc shower faucet with spout - Mega Series
右滚动
  • Concealed upc shower faucet with spout - Mega Series
  • Category:concealed shower faucet
  • Model:S007 02 01 1
  • View:791
Conceaed two function upc shower faucet - Mega Series offer 5 years quality guarantee,low lead brass,pressure balance valve,OEM and ODM is acceptable.
Hotline: +86-13828089077
Fax: +86-756-8995396

For more information, please leave your inquire.

  • Name:
  • E-mail:
  • Remark:
  •   
Feature:
1.chrome finish which will look like a mirror.
2.lever handles make it easy to adjust the water
3.pressure balancing control valve to help maintain water temperature in the shower
4.full rainshower
5.limited lifetime warranty,5 year quality guarantee
6.upc,cUPC certification is available


Description:
1.material:low lead brass
2.surface treatment:chrome(brushed nickel/oil rubbed bronze/matt black/painting/others)
3.handle:zinc alloy
4.spout:zinc zlloy
5.Plate material:201 stainlss steel
6.galvanized coating:nickel 8um,chrome0.25um
7.single function shower head
8.valve: pressure balance valve
9.with spout
10.100% pressure system tested
11.centrance tube:304 stainless steel tube+stainless steel conver


Payment terms:
1.T/T: 30% deposit upon approval of sample, remaining 70% before shipment
2.Western Union,Paypal,other ways can be talk over


Packing:
1.How to pack: high quality non-woven bag packing with craft box
2.The packing can be changed as customer’s requirement


Size: