Products Show

Location:Home > Products > Shower faucet> concealed shower faucet > Concealed upc single function shower faucet - Mason Series
Concealed upc single function shower faucet - Mason Series
左滚动
  • Concealed upc single function shower faucet - Mason Series
右滚动
  • Concealed upc single function shower faucet - Mason Series
  • Category:concealed shower faucet
  • Model:S008 01 12 1
  • View:1578
Concealed upc single function shower faucet - Mason Series,make of 59 brass,40mm pressure balance valve,single function shower head,OEM and OMD is acceptable
Hotline: +86-13828089077
Fax: +86-756-8995396

For more information, please leave your inquire.

  • Name:
  • E-mail:
  • Remark:
  •   
Feature:
1.lever handles make it easy to adjust the water
2.pressure balancing control valve to help maintain water temperature in the shower
3.full rainshower
4.limited lifetime warranty,5 year quality guarantee
5.upc,cUPC certification is available

Description:
1.material:low lead brass
2.surface treatment:matt black(chrome/brushed nickel/oil rubbed bronze/painting/others)
3.handle:zinc alloy

4.Plate material:201 stainlss steel

5.galvanized coating:nickel 8um,chrome0.25um

6.single function shower head
7.valve:pressure balance valve
8.without bathtub draining device
9.100% pressure system tested
10.centrance tube:304 stainless steel tube+stainless steel conver

Payment terms:
1.T/T: 30% deposit upon approval of sample, remaining 70% before shipment
2.Western Union,Paypal,other ways can be talk over

Packing:
1.How to pack: high quality non-woven bag packing with craft box

2.The packing can be changed as customer’s requirement


Specification: