Products Show

Location:Home > Products > Shower faucet> concealed shower faucet > Concealed upc single function shower faucet S009 01 01 1
Concealed upc single function shower faucet S009 01 01 1
左滚动
  • Concealed upc single function shower faucet S009 01 01 1
右滚动
  • Concealed upc single function shower faucet S009 01 01 1
  • Category:concealed shower faucet
  • Model:S009 01 01 1
  • View:853
Concealed upc single function shower faucet S009 01 01 1 offer 5 years quality guarantee,low lead brass,pressure balance valve,OEM and ODM is acceptable.
Hotline: +86-13828089077
Fax: +86-756-8995396

For more information, please leave your inquire.

  • Name:
  • E-mail:
  • Remark:
  •   
Feature:
1.chrome finish which will look like a mirror.
2.lever handles make it easy to adjust the water
3.pressure balancing control valve to help maintain water temperature in the shower
4.full rainshower
5.limited lifetime warranty,5 year quality guarantee
6.upc,cUPC certification is available

Description:
1.material:low lead brass

2.surface treatment:


3.handle:zinc alloy
4.Plate material:201 stainlss steel
5.galvanized coating:nickel 8um,chrome 0.25um
6.single function shower head
7.valve: pressure balance valve
8.without bathtub draining device
9.100% pressure system tested
10.entrance tube:304 stainless steel tube+stainless steel conver

Payment terms:
1.T/T: 30% deposit upon approval of sample, remaining 70% before shipment
2.Western Union,Paypal,other ways can be talk over

Packing:
1.How to pack: high quality non-woven bag packing with craft box
2.The packing can be changed as customer’s requirement

Size: