Products Show

Location:Home > Products > Shower faucet> concealed shower faucet > Concealed upc two function shower faucet - Mason Seires
Concealed upc two function shower faucet - Mason Seires
左滚动
  • Concealed upc two function shower faucet - Mason Seires
右滚动
  • Concealed upc two function shower faucet - Mason Seires
  • Category:concealed shower faucet
  • Model:S019 02 12 1
  • View:874
Concealed upc two function shower faucet - Mason Seires,make of 59 brass,40mm pressure balance valve,OEM and OMD is acceptable
Hotline: +86-13828089077
Fax: +86-756-8995396

For more information, please leave your inquire.

  • Name:
  • E-mail:
  • Remark:
  •   
Feature:
1.lever handles make it easy to adjust the water
2.pressure balancing control valve to help maintain water temperature in the shower
3.full rainshower
4.limited lifetime warranty,5 year quality guarantee
5.upc/cUPC certification is available
 
Description:
1.material:low lead brass

2.surface treatment:


3.handle:zinc alloy
4.spout:zinc zlloy

5.single function shower head

6.plate material:201 stainless steel

7.galvanized coating:nickel 8um,chrome 0.25um

8.valve:pressure balance valve

9.with bathtub draining device

10.entrance tube:304 stainless steel tube+stainless steel conver

11.100% pressure system tested
 
Payment terms:
1.T/T: 30% deposit upon approval of sample, remaining 70% before shipment
2.Western Union,Paypal,other ways can be talk over
 
Packing:
1.How to pack: high quality non-woven bag packing with craft box
2.box size: 460*440*410mm
3.The packing can be changed as customer’s requirement

Size: