Products Show

Location:Home > Products > Bathroom faucet> single handle bathroom faucet > contemporary bathroom faucet single handle
contemporary bathroom faucet single handle
左滚动
  • contemporary bathroom faucet single handle
右滚动
  • contemporary bathroom faucet single handle
  • Category:single handle bathroom faucet
  • Model:B110 01 01 1
  • View:1445
contemporary bathroom faucet single handle B110 01 01 1 offer 5 years quality guarantee,solid brass construction,OEM and ODM is available.
Hotline: +86-13828089077
Fax: +86-756-8995396

For more information, please leave your inquire.

  • Name:
  • E-mail:
  • Remark:
  •   

Features:

1.chrome finish is looks like a mirror

2.easy installation

3.one handle control,easy and convenience

4.limited lifetime warranty,5 year quality guarantee

5.if you purchase up to 200 faucet or more,we will give you 1% faucet accessories for free(include ceramic cartirdge,hose,handles,O ring).

6.100% pressure system tested.


Description:

1.Material: solid brass construction

2.Handle:zinc alloy 

3.Valve:35mm Sedal ceramic cartridges

4.Aerator:Neoperl ABS

5.Flow rate:1.5gpm@60psi

6.Finish:Chrome(brushed nickel/oil rubbed bronze/matt black/painting/others)

7.Hose:50cm 304 s.steel hose

8.Thinkness:10μm

9.24h acid salt spray test passed

 

Payment terms:

1.T/T: 30% deposit upon approval of sample, remaining 70% before shipment

2.Western Union,Paypal,other ways can be talk over

 

Packing:

1.How to pack: high quality non-woven bag packing with craft box

2.Spare parts: stainless steel knitted hose, O-ring, fixed gasket, stainless steel installation base

3.packing can be changed as customer’s requirement


Size:

contemporary bathroom faucet single handle size