Products Show

Location:Home > Products > Kitchen faucet> pot filler in kitchen > Cupc pot filler kitchen faucet
Cupc pot filler kitchen faucet
左滚动
  • Cupc pot filler kitchen faucet
右滚动
  • Cupc pot filler kitchen faucet
  • Category:pot filler in kitchen
  • Model:K130 03 16 2
  • View:1686
Cupc pot filler kitchen faucet K130 03 16 2 offer 5 years quality guarantee,make of high standard SUS 304,OEM and ODM is acceptable.
Hotline: +86-13828089077
Fax: +86-756-8995396

For more information, please leave your inquire.

  • Name:
  • E-mail:
  • Remark:
  •   
Description:
1.Main body Material: stainless steel 304
2.Surface treatment:brushed nickel
3.Handle material:stainless steel
4.Elbow pipe:stainless steel 201
5.24h acid salt spray test passed
6.Valve:ceramic cartridge(cUPC certification passed)
7.Aerator:Neoperl ABS aerator
8.Flow rate:1.8gpm@60psi
9.Shank:60mm stainless steel 201(brass nut with screw+201 stainless steel spacer+rubber spacer+white spacer)
10.Brass hexagon cartridege nut
11.Supply hose:50cm*m10*1*11 stainless steel braidd hose(cUPC certification passed)
12.100% pressure system tested

How is our faucet features?
1.Easy installation
2.One handle control,easy and convenience
3.Limited lifetime warranty,5 year quality guarantee
4.If you purchase up to 200 faucet or more,we will give you 1% faucet accessories for free(include ceramic cartridge,hose,handles,O ring).

Payment terms:
1.T/T: 30% deposit upon approval of sample, remaining 70% before shipment
2.Western Union,Paypal,other ways can be talk over.

Packing:
1.High quality non-woven bag packing with craft box
2.Spare parts: stainless steel knitted hose, O-ring, fixed gasket, stainless steel installation base
3.Inner box size:700*305*72mm
4.Outer box size:715*320*385mm(5 sets/carnton)
5.Packing can be changed as customer’s requirement

Size:


Optional