Products Show

Location:Home > Products > Kitchen faucet> pot filler > Deck mount pot filler K209 05 01 1
Deck mount pot filler K209 05 01 1
左滚动
  • Deck mount pot filler K209 05 01 1
右滚动
  • Deck mount pot filler K209 05 01 1
  • Category:pot filler
  • Model:K209 05 01 1
  • View:991
Deck mount pot filler K209 05 01 1 offer 5 years quality guarantee,make of high standard brass,OEM and ODM is acceptable.
Hotline: +86-13828089077
Fax: +86-756-8995396

For more information, please leave your inquire.

  • Name:
  • E-mail:
  • Remark:
  •   
Description:
1.Main body Material: brass
2.Surface treatment:chrome
3.Handle material:zinc alloy
5.24h acid salt spray test passed
6.Valve:ceramic cartridge
7.Aerator:Neoperl ABS aerator
8.Flow rate:1.8gpm@60psi
9.Shank:60mm stainless steel 201(brass nut with screw+201 stainless steel spacer+rubber spacer+white spacer)
10.Brass hexagon cartridege nut
11.Supply hose:50cm*m10*1*11 stainless steel braidd hose
12.100% pressure system tested

How is our faucet features?
1.Easy installation
2.One handle control,easy and convenience
3.Limited lifetime warranty,5 year quality guarantee
4.If you purchase up to 200 faucet or more,we will give you 1% faucet accessories for free(include ceramic cartridge,hose,handles,O ring).

Payment terms:
1.T/T: 30% deposit upon approval of sample, remaining 70% before shipment
2.Western Union,Paypal,other ways can be talk over.

Packing:
1.High quality non-woven bag packing with craft box
2.Spare parts: stainless steel knitted hose, O-ring, fixed gasket, stainless steel installation base

3.Packing can be changed as customer’s requirement


Specification: