Products Show

Location:Home > Products > Bathroom faucet> double handle bathroom faucet > Double handle wall mount lavatory faucet
Double handle wall mount lavatory faucet
左滚动
  • Double handle wall mount lavatory faucet
右滚动
  • Double handle wall mount lavatory faucet
  • Category:double handle bathroom faucet
  • Model:B015 06 01 1
  • View:1254
double handle wall mount lavatory faucet is solid brass construction,with cupc certification,brass cartridge,5 years gurantee from Banyan faucet.
Hotline: +86-13828089077
Fax: +86-756-8995396

For more information, please leave your inquire.

  • Name:
  • E-mail:
  • Remark:
  •   

Features:

1.easy installation

2.two handle control,easy and convenience

3.limited lifetime warranty,5 year quality guarantee

4.if you purchase up to 200 faucet or more,we will give you 1% faucet accessories for free(include ceramic cartirdge,hose,handles,O ring).

5.100% pressure system tested.

 

Flow rate:

water usage is limited to the maximum flow rates as indicated by the corresponding product markings;1.5 gpm max (5.7L/min) at 60 psi


Description:

1.Material: Low Lead brass

2.Handle:zinc

3.surface treatment:chrome

4.Valve:brass cartridges

5.Aerator:ABS

6.Hose:304 s.steel hose w/EDPM inner tube

7.Thinkness:10μm

8.100% pressure system tested.

9.cUPC approved 

 

Payment terms:

T/T: 30% deposit upon approval of sample, remaining 70% before shipment

Western Union,Paypal,other ways can be talk over


Packing:

How to pack: high quality non-woven bag packing with craft box

Spare parts: stainless steel knitted hose, O-ring, fixed gasket, stainless steel installation base

The packing can be changed as customer’s requirement


Size: