Products Show

Location:Home > Products > Shower faucet> wall hung shower faucet > Exposed shower faucet S246 12 01 1
Exposed shower faucet S246 12 01 1
左滚动
  • Exposed shower faucet S246 12 01 1
右滚动
  • Exposed shower faucet S246 12 01 1
  • Category:wall hung shower faucet
  • Model:S246 12 01 1
  • View:470
Exposed shower faucet S246 12 01 1 offered 5 years quality guarantee,OEM and ODM is available
Hotline: +86-13828089077
Fax: +86-756-8995396

For more information, please leave your inquire.

  • Name:
  • E-mail:
  • Remark:
  •   
Feature:
1.chrome finish which will look like a mirror.
2.lever handles make it easy to adjust the water
3.full rainshower
4.limited lifetime warranty,5 year quality guarantee
 
Description:
1.body material:59 brass

2.surface treatment:


3.handle:zinc alloy

4.single function 8" abs shower head

5.hand shower:ABS

5.hand shower base:ABS

6.galvanized coating:nickel 8um,chrome 0.25um
7.valve: sedal valve
8.flow rate>=2.5gpm@80psi

9.100% pressure system tested

10.24h acid salt spray test passed


Payment terms:
1.T/T: 30% deposit upon approval of sample, remaining 70% before shipment
2.Western Union,Paypal,other ways can be talk over
 
Packing:
1.How to pack: high quality non-woven bag packing with craft box

2.The packing can be changed as customer’s requirement


Size: