Products Show

Location:Home > Products > Shower faucet> Exposed shower faucet > Exposed shower faucet S304 02 01 1
Exposed shower faucet S304 02 01 1
  • Exposed shower faucet S304 02 01 1
  • Exposed shower faucet S304 02 01 1
  • Category:Exposed shower faucet
  • Model:S304 02 01 1
  • View:1907
Exposed shower faucet S304 02 01 1 offer 5 years quality guarantee,low lead brass,pressure balance valve,OEM and ODM is acceptable.
Hotline: +86-13828089077
Fax: +86-0750-6138768

For more information, please leave your inquire.

  • Name:
  • E-mail:
  • Remark:

Feature finish look like a mirror

2.lever handles make it easy to adjust the water

3.pressure balancing control valve to help maintain water temperature in the shower

4.full rainshower lifetime warranty,5 year quality guarantee

6.upc,cUPC certification is available


1.shower mixer & water way material:low lead brass

2.shower head: 8 inch,stainless steel 304,with single function

3.sliding bar: brass

4.valve handle:zinc alloy

5.valve: pressure balance valve

6.100% pressure system tested

7.cupc approved

8.available finish

Payment terms

1.T/T: 30% deposit upon approval of sample, remaining 70% before shipment

2.Western Union,Paypal,other ways can be talk over


1.How to pack: high quality non-woven bag packing with craft box

2.packing can be changed as customer’s requirement