Products Show

Location:Home > Products > Shower faucet> shower mixer > Exposed shower mixer S016 18 16 2
Exposed shower mixer S016 18 16 2
左滚动
  • Exposed shower mixer S016 18 16 2
  • Exposed shower mixer S016 18 16 2
右滚动
  • Exposed shower mixer S016 18 16 2
  • Category:shower mixer
  • Model:S016 18 16 2
  • View:732
Exposed shower mixer S016 18 16 2 offer 5 years quality guarantee,OEM and ODM is acceptable.
Hotline: +86-13828089077
Fax: +86-0750-6138768

For more information, please leave your inquire.

  • Name:
  • E-mail:
  • Remark:
  •   

Features:

1.Lever control,easy and convenience

2.Limited lifetime warranty,5 year quality guarantee

3.If you purchase up to 200 faucet or more,we will give you 1% faucet accessories for free(include ceramic cartridge,hose,handles,O ring).

4.100% pressure system tested.


Description:

1.Material:stainless steel 304

2.Finish


2.Valve:35mm sedal ceramic cartridges

3.Handle:stainless steel

4.Flow rate:12-16L/min@3bar


Payment terms:

1.T/T: 30% deposit upon approval of sample, remaining 70% before shipment

2.Western Union,Paypal,other ways can be talk over


Packing:

1.How to pack: high quality non-woven bag packing with craft box

2.packing can be changed as customer’s requirement