Products Show

Location:Home > Products > Shower faucet> Exposed shower faucet > Exposed shower set S0115 12B 01 1
Exposed shower set S0115 12B 01 1
左滚动
  • Exposed shower set S0115 12B 01 1
右滚动
  • Exposed shower set S0115 12B 01 1
  • Category:Exposed shower faucet
  • Model:SO115 12B 01 1
  • View:45
Exposed shower set S0115 12B 01 1 offered 5 years quality guarantee,CE certification,OEM and ODM is available
Hotline: +86-13828089077
Fax: +86-756-8995396

For more information, please leave your inquire.

  • Name:
  • E-mail:
  • Remark:
  •   
Feature:
1.chrome finish which will look like a mirror.
2.lever handles make it easy to adjust the water
3.limited lifetime warranty,5 year quality guarantee

Description:
1.Shower mixer body material:59 brass

2.surface treatment:


3.handle:zinc alloy

4.hand shower:ABS

5.hand shower base:ABS

6.galvanized coating:nickel 8um,chrome 0.25um

7.hot and cold valve

8.stainless steel shower hose

9.stainless steel sliding bar

10.ABS soap dish

11.100% pressure system tested

12.24h acid salt spray test passed


Payment terms:
1.T/T: 30% deposit upon approval of sample, remaining 70% before shipment
2.Western Union,Paypal,other ways can be talk over
 
Packing:
1.How to pack: high quality non-woven bag packing with craft box

2.The packing can be changed as customer’s requirement