Products Show

Location:Home > Products > Shower faucet> Exposed shower faucet > Exposed shower set SO115A 13 01 1
Exposed shower set SO115A 13 01 1
  • Exposed shower set SO115A 13 01 1
  • Exposed shower set SO115A 13 01 1
  • Category:Exposed shower faucet
  • Model:SO115A 13 01 1
  • View:1351
Exposed shower set SO115A 13 01 1 offered 5 years quality guarantee,CE certification,OEM and ODM is available
Hotline: +86-13828089077
Fax: +86-0750-6138768

For more information, please leave your inquire.

  • Name:
  • E-mail:
  • Remark:
Feature: finish which will look like a mirror.
2.lever handles make it easy to adjust the water
3.full rainshower lifetime warranty,5 year quality guarantee

1.body material:59 brass

2.surface treatment:

3.handle:zinc alloy

4.single function 8" abs shower head

5.hand shower:ABS

5.hand shower base:ABS

6.galvanized coating:nickel 8um,chrome 0.25um and cold valve

8.stainless steel shower hose

9.stainless steel rigid riser kit

10.100% pressure system tested

11.24h acid salt spray test passed

Payment terms:
1.T/T: 30% deposit upon approval of sample, remaining 70% before shipment
2.Western Union,Paypal,other ways can be talk over
1.How to pack: high quality non-woven bag packing with craft box

2.The packing can be changed as customer’s requirement