Products Show

Location:Home > Products > Shower faucet> concealed shower faucet > Exposed three function shower set SO525 13 01 1
Exposed three function shower set SO525 13 01 1
左滚动
  • Exposed three function shower set SO525 13 01 1
右滚动
  • Exposed three function shower set SO525 13 01 1
  • Category:concealed shower faucet
  • Model:SO525 13 01 1
  • View:121
Exposed three function shower set SO525 13 01 1,offer 5 years quality guarantee,CE certificated,OEM and OMD is acceptable.
Hotline: +86-13828089077
Fax: +86-756-8995396

For more information, please leave your inquire.

  • Name:
  • E-mail:
  • Remark:
  •   

Feature

1.chrome finish look like a mirror

2.lever handles make it easy to adjust the water

3.full rainshower

4.limited lifetime warranty,5 year quality guarantee


Description

1.shower mixer material:59 brass

2.handle material:zinc alloy

3.Rigid riser kit material:stainless steel(zinc alloy fix kit)

4.shower head: 8 inch,ABS,with single function

5.Hand shower: ABS,three function

6.Adjustable sliding sleeve:ABS

7.Shower hose:1.5m stainless steel

8.Hot and cold cartridge

9.Stainless steel shower spout

10.100% pressure system tested

11.available finish:



Payment terms

1.T/T: 30% deposit upon approval of sample, remaining 70% before shipment

2.Western Union,Paypal,other ways can be talk over


Packing

1.How to pack: high quality non-woven bag packing with craft box

2.packing can be changed as customer’s requirement