Products Show

Location:Home > Products > Bathroom faucet> single handle bathroom faucet > Face Wash Basin Sink Faucet
Face Wash Basin Sink Faucet
左滚动
  • Face Wash Basin Sink Faucet
  • Face Wash Basin Sink Faucet
  • Face Wash Basin Sink Faucet
右滚动
  • Face Wash Basin Sink Faucet
  • Category:single handle bathroom faucet
  • Model:B210 01 03 1
  • View:1486
Face wash basin sink faucet B210 01 03 1 offer 5 years quality guarantee,solid brass construction,OEM and ODM is acceptable.
Hotline: +86-13828089077
Fax: +86-756-8995396

For more information, please leave your inquire.

  • Name:
  • E-mail:
  • Remark:
  •   

Features:
1.easy installation
2.one handle control,easy and convenience
3.limited lifetime warranty,5 year quality guarantee
4.if you purchase up to 200 faucet or more,we will give you 1% faucet accessories for free(include ceramic cartridge,hose,handles,O ring).
5.100% pressure system tested.

Description:
1.connection size: NPT 1/2
2.Material: low lead brass
3.Handle:zinc alloy
4.surface treatment:ORB(chrome/brushed nickel/oil rubbed bronze/matt black/painting/others)
5.Valve:ceramic cartridges(UPC certificate passed)
6.Aerator:Neoperl aerator
7.Hose:57cm*10*1*11 304 s.steel hose(UPC certificate passed)
8.Flow rate:1.5gpm@60psi
9.plating thinkness:nickel 8um;chroem 0.25um
10.24h acid salt spray test passed
 
Payment terms:
1.T/T: 30% deposit upon approval of sample, remaining 70% before shipment
2.Western Union,Paypal,other ways can be talk over

Packing:
1.How to pack: high quality non-woven bag packing with craft box
2.Spare parts: stainless steel knitted hose, O-ring, fixed gasket, stainless steel installation base
3.The packing can be changed as customer’s requirement

Specification: