Products Show

Location:Home > Products > Bathtub faucet> floor standing bathtub faucet > Freestanding bathtub faucet s280 04 01 1
Freestanding bathtub faucet s280 04 01 1
左滚动
  • Freestanding bathtub faucet s280 04 01 1
右滚动
  • Freestanding bathtub faucet s280 04 01 1
  • Category:floor standing bathtub faucet
  • Model:S280 04 01 1
  • View:1455
Freestanding bathtub faucet s280 04 01 1 offer 5 years quality guarantee,solid brass construction,304S.S hose w/EPDM inner tube ,OEM and ODM is acceptable
Hotline: +86-13828089077
Fax: +86-756-8995396

For more information, please leave your inquire.

  • Name:
  • E-mail:
  • Remark:
  •   

Features

1.limited lifetime warranty,5 year quality guarantee

2.if you purchase up to 200 faucet or more,we will give you 1% faucet accessories for free(include ceramic cartirdge,hose,handles,O ring).

3.100% pressure system tested.


Description

1.Elbow pipe material:brass

2.main body material:brass

3.straight pipe material:brass;45*1.2*680mm

4.base:brass;160*50mm

5.with 304 stainless steel conceal box

6.supply hose:M10*1*81cm stainless steel braid hot and cold hose(cUPC certificated)

7.surface treatment:chrome(brushed nickel/oil rubbed bronze/matt black/painting/others)

8.galvanized coating:nickel:6-8um;chroem:0.15-0.2um

9.Valve:brass cartridge(cUPC certificated)

10.Aerator:Neoperl aerator

11.Spout flow rate>=2.37gpm@20psi ;hand shower flow rate<=2.5gpm@80psi


Payment terms

1.T/T: 30% deposit upon approval of sample, remaining 70% before shipment

2.Western Union,Paypal,other ways can be talk over


Packing

1.How to pack: high quality non-woven bag packing with craft box

2.inner carton size: 995*335*110mm 

3.outer carton size: 1015*360*485mm (4 sets/carton)

4.packing can be changed as customer’s requirement


Size: