Products Show

Location:Home > Products > Bathtub faucet> floor standing bathtub faucet > Freestanding bathtub faucet SF500A 11 01 1
Freestanding bathtub faucet SF500A 11 01 1
左滚动
  • Freestanding bathtub faucet SF500A 11 01 1
右滚动
  • Freestanding bathtub faucet SF500A 11 01 1
  • Category:floor standing bathtub faucet
  • Model:SF500A 11 01 1
  • View:102
Freestanding bathtub faucet with hand shower SF500A 11 01 1 in big water flow,cupc certificated,limited lifetime guarantee.
Hotline: +86-13828089077
Fax: +86-756-8995396

For more information, please leave your inquire.

  • Name:
  • E-mail:
  • Remark:
  •   

Features

1.limited lifetime warranty,5 year quality guarantee

2.if you purchase up to 200 faucet or more,we will give you 1% faucet accessories for free(include ceramic cartirdge,hose,handles,O ring).

3.100% pressure system tested.


Description

1.Main body material:brass

2.Straight pipe material:brass;45*1.5*770mm

3.base:brass;160*180*12mm

4.surface treatment:chrome(brushed nickel/oil rubbed bronze/matt black/painting/others)

5.galvanized coating:nickel:6-8um;chroem:0.15-0.2um

6.Valve:35mm ceramic cartridge(cUPC certificated)

7.Spout flow rate>=9.0L@20psi


Payment terms

1.T/T: 30% deposit upon approval of sample, remaining 70% before shipment

2.Western Union,Paypal,other ways can be talk over


Packing

1.How to pack: high quality non-woven bag packing with craft box

2.inner carton size: 1090*350*125mm 

3.outer carton size: 1110*365*420mm (4 sets/carton)

4.packing can be changed as customer’s requirement


Specification