Products Show

Location:Home > Products > Bathtub faucet> floor standing bathtub faucet > Freestanding bathtub faucet with hand shower SF504 12 01 1
Freestanding bathtub faucet with hand shower SF504 12 01 1
左滚动
  • Freestanding bathtub faucet with hand shower SF504 12 01 1
  • Freestanding bathtub faucet with hand shower SF504 12 01 1
右滚动
  • Freestanding bathtub faucet with hand shower SF504 12 01 1
  • Category:floor standing bathtub faucet
  • Model:SF504 12 01 1
  • View:25
Freestanding bathtub faucet with hand shower SF504 12 01 1 offer 5 years quality guarantee,304S.S hose w/EPDM inner tube ,with upc/cupc certification
Hotline: +86-13828089077
Fax: +86-756-8995396

For more information, please leave your inquire.

  • Name:
  • E-mail:
  • Remark:
  •   

Features

1.limited lifetime warranty,5 year quality guarantee

2.if you purchase up to 200 faucet or more,we will give you 1% faucet accessories for free(include ceramic cartridge,hose,handles,O ring).

3.100% pressure system tested.


Description

1.Material: solid brass constuction

2.Hand shower:solid brass construction

3.Handle:zinc alloy

4.Base:150*150*50mm brass material

5.90 degree brass cartridge

6.Shower hose:1.5M 304S.S hose w/EPDM inner tube  

7.304 stainless steel braidd hose without conceal box

8.surface treatment:chrome(original brass/brushed nickel/oil rubber bronze/antique copper/PVD brass etc. is available)

9.galvanized coating:nickel:6-8um;chroem:0.15-0.2um

10.Spout flow rate>=9.0L@20psi ;hand shower flow rate<=9.5L@80psi

11.24h neutral salt spray test pass

12.100% pressure system tested.

13.cUPC approved


Payment terms

1.T/T: 30% deposit upon approval of sample, remaining 70% before shipment

2.Western Union,Paypal,other ways can be talk over


Packing

1.How to pack: high quality non-woven bag packing with craft box

2.packing can be changed as customer’s requirement


Size