Products Show

Location:Home > Products > Bathtub faucet> floor standing bathtub faucet > Freestanding bathtub faucet SF502 11 01 1
Freestanding bathtub faucet SF502 11 01 1
左滚动
  • Freestanding bathtub faucet SF502 11 01 1
右滚动
  • Freestanding bathtub faucet SF502 11 01 1
  • Category:floor standing bathtub faucet
  • Model:SF502 11 01 1
  • View:42
Freestanding bathtub faucet SF502 11 01 1 is 24h acid salt spray test pass,cupc certificated,limited lifetime guarantee.
Hotline: +86-13828089077
Fax: +86-756-8995396

For more information, please leave your inquire.

  • Name:
  • E-mail:
  • Remark:
  •   

Features

1.limited lifetime warranty,5 year quality guarantee

2.if you purchase up to 200 faucet or more,we will give you 1% faucet accessories for free(include ceramic cartirdge,hose,handles,O ring).

3.100% pressure system tested.


Description

1.Main body material:brass

2.Straight pipe material:brass;

3.Base:brass

4.Surface treatment:chrome(brushed nickel/oil rubbed bronze/matt black/painting/others)

5.Galvanized coating:nickel:6-8um;chroem:0.15-0.2um

6.Valve:35mm ceramic cartridge(cUPC certificated)


Payment terms

1.T/T: 30% deposit upon approval of sample, remaining 70% before shipment

2.Western Union,Paypal,other ways can be talk over


Packing

1.How to pack: high quality non-woven bag packing with craft box

2.packing can be changed as customer’s requirement


Specification