Products Show

Location:Home > Products > Bathroom faucet> double handle bathroom faucet > gooseneck bathroom sink faucet
gooseneck bathroom sink faucet
左滚动
  • gooseneck bathroom sink faucet
  • gooseneck bathroom sink faucet
右滚动
  • gooseneck bathroom sink faucet
  • Category:double handle bathroom faucet
  • Model:B118 04 01 1
  • View:1376
gooseneck bathroom sink faucet B118 04 01 1 is make of low lead brass,brass valve,Neoperl aerator,with 5 year guarantee,cUPC certified
Hotline: +86-13828089077
Fax: +86-756-8995396

For more information, please leave your inquire.

  • Name:
  • E-mail:
  • Remark:
  •   

Features

1.chrome finish is looks like a mirror

2.easy installation

3.two handle widespread design

4.limited lifetime warranty,5 year quality guarantee

5.if you purchase up to 200 faucet or more,we will give you 1% faucet accessories for free(include ceramic cartirdge,hose,handles,O ring).

6.100% pressure system tested.

7.cUPC certified

 

Description

1.Material: Low Lead brass

2.Handle:zinc alloy

3.surface treatment:chrome/Brushed Nickel/Original Brass/Antique Copper/Oil Rubbed Bronze/PVD Brushed Nickel/PVD Brass is available

4.Valve:brass cartridges(cUPC certification passed)

5.Aerator:Neoperl

6.Flow rate:1.5gpm@60psi

7.Hose:50cm*2 304 s.steel hose(cUPC certification passed)

8.Connected Hose:30cm*2 304 s.steel hose(cUPC certification passed)

9.Thinkness:10μm

10.24h acid salt spray test passed

 

Payment terms

1.T/T: 30% deposit upon approval of sample, remaining 70% before shipment

2.Western Union,Paypal,other ways can be talk over

 

Packing

1.How to pack: high quality non-woven bag packing with craft box

2.Spare parts:stainless steel knitted hose, O-ring, fixed gasket, stainless steel installation base

3.packing can be changed as customer’s requirement


Size