Products Show

Location:Home > Products > Shower faucet> concealed shower faucet > Hot and cold shower set SO510 22 01 1
Hot and cold shower set SO510 22 01 1
左滚动
  • Hot and cold shower set SO510 22 01 1
右滚动
  • Hot and cold shower set SO510 22 01 1
  • Category:concealed shower faucet
  • Model:SO510 22 01 1
  • View:333
Hot and cold shower set SO510 22 01 1,offer 5 years quality guarantee,CE certificated,OEM and OMD is acceptable.
Hotline: +86-13828089077
Fax: +86-756-8995396

For more information, please leave your inquire.

  • Name:
  • E-mail:
  • Remark:
  •   

Feature

1.chrome finish look like a mirror

2.lever handles make it easy to adjust the water

3.full rainshower

4.limited lifetime warranty,5 year quality guarantee


Description

1.shower valve material:59 brass(two function)

2.shower head:8 inch,ABS,with single function

3.shower arm:304ss

4.handle:zinc alloy

5.Hot and cold cartridge

6.Brass shower spout

7.100% pressure system tested

8.available finish:



Payment terms

1.T/T: 30% deposit upon approval of sample, remaining 70% before shipment

2.Western Union,Paypal,other ways can be talk over


Packing

1.How to pack: high quality non-woven bag packing with craft box

2.packing can be changed as customer’s requirement