Products Show

Location:Home > Products > Shower faucet> concealed shower faucet > Hot and cold valve concealed shower set SO503 21 12 1
Hot and cold valve concealed shower set SO503 21 12 1
左滚动
  • Hot and cold valve concealed shower set SO503 21 12 1
  • Hot and cold valve concealed shower set SO503 21 12 1
右滚动
  • Hot and cold valve concealed shower set SO503 21 12 1
  • Category:concealed shower faucet
  • Model:SO503 21 12 1
  • View:217
Hot and cold valve concealed shower set SO503 21 12 1,offer 5 years quality guarantee,OEM and OMD is acceptable
Hotline: +86-13828089077
Fax: +86-756-8995396

For more information, please leave your inquire.

  • Name:
  • E-mail:
  • Remark:
  •   
Feature:
1.lever handles make it easy to adjust the water
3.full rainshower
4.limited lifetime warranty,5 year quality guarantee
5.CE certification is available

Description:

1.surface treatment:matt black(chrome/brushed nickel/oil rubbed bronze/painting/others)

2.valve material:brass

3.Valve handle:zinc alloy

4.Plate material:201 stainlss steel

5.galvanized coating:nickel 8um,chrome0.25um

6.single function shower head

7.stainless steel shower head

8.valve:pressure balance valve
9.without bathtub draining device
10.100% pressure system tested

Payment terms:
1.T/T: 30% deposit upon approval of sample, remaining 70% before shipment
2.Western Union,Paypal,other ways can be talk over

Packing:
1.How to pack: high quality non-woven bag packing with craft box

2.The packing can be changed as customer’s requirement