Products Show

Location:Home > Products > Shower faucet> concealed shower faucet > Hot and cold valve concealed shower set SO503 22 12 1
Hot and cold valve concealed shower set SO503 22 12 1
左滚动
  • Hot and cold valve concealed shower set SO503 22 12 1
  • Hot and cold valve concealed shower set SO503 22 12 1
右滚动
  • Hot and cold valve concealed shower set SO503 22 12 1
  • Category:concealed shower faucet
  • Model:SO503 22 12 1
  • View:139
Hot and cold valve concealed shower set SO503 22 12 1,offer 5 years quality guanratee,OEM and OMD is acceptable
Hotline: +86-13828089077
Fax: +86-756-8995396

For more information, please leave your inquire.

  • Name:
  • E-mail:
  • Remark:
  •   
Feature:
1.lever handles make it easy to adjust the water
2.full rainshower
3.limited lifetime warranty,5 year quality guarantee
4.CE certification is available
 
Description:

1.surface treatment:


2.Valve material:brass

3.handle:zinc alloy

4.single function shower head

5.stainless steel shower head

6.plate material:201 stainless steel

7.galvanized coating:nickel 8um,chrome 0.25um

8.valve:hot and cold valve

9.with brass bathtub draining device

10.entrance tube:304 stainless steel tube+stainless steel conver

11.100% pressure system tested
 
Payment terms:
1.T/T: 30% deposit upon approval of sample, remaining 70% before shipment
2.Western Union,Paypal,other ways can be talk over
 
Packing:
1.How to pack: high quality non-woven bag packing with craft box
2.box size: 460*440*410mm
3.The packing can be changed as customer’s requirement