Products Show

Location:Home > Products > Kitchen faucet> dual handle kitchen faucet > Kitchen filter tap K173 06 01 7
Kitchen filter tap K173 06 01 7
左滚动
  • Kitchen filter tap K173 06 01 7
右滚动
  • Kitchen filter tap K173 06 01 7
  • Category:dual handle kitchen faucet
  • Model:K173 06 01 7
  • View:146
Kitchen filter tap K173 06 01 7,with 5 years quality guarantee,OEM and ODM is acceptable.
Hotline: +86-13828089077
Fax: +86-756-8995396

For more information, please leave your inquire.

  • Name:
  • E-mail:
  • Remark:
  •   
Description:

1.Main body Material: zinc alloy

2.Handle material:zinc alloy

3.Surface treatment:chrome

4.Galvanized coating thickness:nickel 8um;chrome 0.25um

5.24h acid salt spray test passed

6.Ceramic cartridge

7.Flow rate:9-12L@3bar

8.Brass hexagon cartridege nut
9.Shank:60mm stainless steel 201 + plastic swivel nut
10.Supply hose:60cm*m10*1*12 stainless steel braidd hose
11.100% pressure system tested
How is our faucet features?
1.Easy installation
2.One handle control,easy and convenience
3.Limited lifetime warranty,5 year quality guarantee
4.If you purchase up to 200 faucet or more,we will give you 1% faucet accessories for free(include ceramic cartridge,hose,handles,O ring).

Payment terms:
1.T/T: 30% deposit upon approval of sample, remaining 70% before shipment
2.Western Union,Paypal,other ways can be talk over.

Packing:
1.High quality non-woven bag packing with craft box
2.Spare parts: stainless steel knitted hose, O-ring, fixed gasket, stainless steel installation base
3.Packing can be changed as customer’s requirement
Prev:Brass kitchen sink tap Next:Nothing