Products Show

Location:Home > Products > Kitchen faucet> dual handle kitchen faucet > Kitchen filter tap K174 06 01 7
Kitchen filter tap K174 06 01 7
左滚动
  • Kitchen filter tap K174 06 01 7
右滚动
  • Kitchen filter tap K174 06 01 7
  • Category:dual handle kitchen faucet
  • Model:K174 06 01 7
  • View:463
Kitchen filter tap K174 06 01 7,with 5 years quality guarantee,OEM and ODM is acceptable.
Hotline: +86-13828089077
Fax: +86-756-8995396

For more information, please leave your inquire.

  • Name:
  • E-mail:
  • Remark:
  •   
Description:

1.Main body Material: zinc alloy

2.Handle material:zinc alloy

3.PPO water way

4.Elbow pipe material:brass

5.Base material:brass

6.Surface treatment:chrome

7.Galvanized coating thickness:nickel 8um;chrome 0.25um

8.24h acid salt spray test passed

9.Ceramic cartridge

10.Flow rate:9-12L@3bar

11.Brass hexagon cartridege nut
12.Shank:60mm stainless steel 201 + plastic swivel nut
13.Supply hose:60cm*m10*1*12 stainless steel braidd hose

14.100% pressure system tested 

How is our faucet features?

1.Easy installation
2.One handle control,easy and convenience
3.Limited lifetime warranty,5 year quality guarantee
4.If you purchase up to 200 faucet or more,we will give you 1% faucet accessories for free(include ceramic cartridge,hose,handles,O ring).

Payment terms:
1.T/T: 30% deposit upon approval of sample, remaining 70% before shipment
2.Western Union,Paypal,other ways can be talk over.

Packing:
1.High quality non-woven bag packing with craft box
2.Spare parts: stainless steel knitted hose, O-ring, fixed gasket, stainless steel installation base
3.Packing can be changed as customer’s requirement