Products Show

Location:Home > Products > Kitchen faucet> pull out/down kitchen faucet > Kitchen mixer tap with pull down spray
Kitchen mixer tap with pull down spray
左滚动
  • Kitchen mixer tap with pull down spray
  • Kitchen mixer tap with pull down spray
  • Kitchen mixer tap with pull down spray
  • Kitchen mixer tap with pull down spray
右滚动
  • Kitchen mixer tap with pull down spray
  • Category:pull out/down kitchen faucet
  • Model:K200 02 16 2
  • View:2026
Kitchen mixer tap with pull down spray K200 02 16 2 offer 5 years quality guarantee,maked of stainless steel 304,and 304s.steel hose w/EPDM inner tube.OEM and ODM is acceptable.
Hotline: +86-13828089077
Fax: +86-756-8995396

For more information, please leave your inquire.

  • Name:
  • E-mail:
  • Remark:
  •   
Description:
1.Main body Material: stainless steel 304

2.Surface treatment:satin in photos


3.Handle material:stainless steel 
4.Elbow pipe  material:silicon pipe(white,red,black,blue)
5.Spray head: single function
7.24h acid salt spray test passed
8.Valve:ceramic cartridge(cUPC certification passed)
9.Aerator:Neoperl ABS aerator
10.Flow rate:1.8gpm@60psi
11.Shank:60mm stainless steel 201(brass nut with screw+201 stainless steel spacer+rubber spacer+white spacer)
12.Stainless steel hexagon cartridege nut
13.Supply hose:50cm*m10*1*11 stainless steel braidd hose(cUPC certification passed)
14.100% pressure system tested


How is our faucet features?
1.Easy installation
2.One handle control,easy and convenience
3.Limited lifetime warranty,5 year quality guarantee
4.If you purchase up to 200 faucet or more,we will give you 1% faucet accessories for free(include ceramic cartridge,hose,handles,O ring).


Payment terms:
1.T/T: 30% deposit upon approval of sample, remaining 70% before shipment
2.Western Union,Paypal,other ways can be talk over.


Packing:
1.High quality non-woven bag packing with craft box
2.Spare parts: stainless steel knitted hose, O-ring, fixed gasket, stainless steel installation base
3.Packing can be changed as customer’s requirement

Specification: