Products Show

Location:Home > Products > Kitchen faucet> pull out/down kitchen faucet > kitchen sink faucet with pull-down spray
kitchen sink faucet with pull-down spray
左滚动
  • kitchen sink faucet with pull-down spray
右滚动
  • kitchen sink faucet with pull-down spray
  • Category:pull out/down kitchen faucet
  • Model:K873 02 01 2
  • View:1254
kitchen sink faucet with pull-down spray K873 02 01 2 offer 5 years quality guarantee,upc certification,OEM and ODM is acceptable
Hotline: +86-13828089077
Fax: +86-756-8995396

For more information, please leave your inquire.

  • Name:
  • E-mail:
  • Remark:
  •   
Description:
1.Main body Material: stainless steel 304
2.Surface treatment:polish
3.Handle material:stainless steel
4.Elbow pipe:silicon pipe(white/red/black/blue)
5.Spray head:single function
6.24h acid salt spray test passed
7.Valve:ceramic cartridge(cUPC certification passed)
8.Aerator:Neoperl ABS aerator
9.Flow rate:1.8gpm@60psi
10.Shank:60mm stainless steel 201(brass nut with screw+201 stainless steel spacer+rubber spacer+white spacer)
11.Brass hexagon cartridege nut
12.Supply hose:50cm*m10*1*11 stainless steel braidd hose(cUPC certification passed)
13.100% pressure system tested


How is our faucet features?
1.Easy installation
2.One handle control,easy and convenience
3.Limited lifetime warranty,5 year quality guarantee
4.If you purchase up to 200 faucet or more,we will give you 1% faucet accessories for free(include ceramic cartridge,hose,handles,O ring).


Payment terms:
1.T/T: 30% deposit upon approval of sample, remaining 70% before shipment
2.Western Union,Paypal,other ways can be talk over.


Packing:
1.High quality non-woven bag packing with craft box
2.Spare parts: stainless steel knitted hose, O-ring, fixed gasket, stainless steel installation base
3.Inner box size:700*305*72mm
4.Outer box size:715*320*385mm(5 sets/carnton)
5.Packing can be changed as customer’s requirement

Size:


Optional:

kitchen sink faucet with pull-down spray size